Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday 11.18.2012

What a day!!

Worked, and we were busy. When we left, we had birthed 19 babies this weekend; 4 more were laboring. Amazing....

We had a great crew, and we ordered the "Fajita Feast" from Los Tres Amigos--the veggies and chicken, refried beans, rice, lettuce, sour cream, pico de gallo, guacamole, and tortillas, chips, and salsa. (I don't think I left anything out) It was less expensive to purchase that for $69.49, to serve 10, than for everyone to order their own food. We 10 had enough to eat all day, took home leftovers if wanted, left some for night shift, and discarded the rest. That meal could easily have fed 14-16. That was one of the best ways to feed us!!!

After work I went for a much needed haircut.

Shower, and ready for bed.

Tomorrow I have a couple of meetings, and groceries to get.

I'm tired.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment