Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday 11.04.2012

Couldn't post the last couple of nights--went to the JC with DF Friday night and--no internet.  Not really no internet; the computer and modem weren't communicating. Ugh. I didn't have the time or patience to figure out what was going on with it, so I just waited to get home. (this computer worked last time it was there.....)

We had a great weekend, though it seemed brief.  I cleaned the garage Saturday--a squirrel had gotten in the garage and had knocked over lots of stuff. It was in there for a while, it seems, by all the doo (scat, feces) that was on the floor.  It ate a lot of the green pellets for the mice (D-Con) and I found it dead. Sure glad I did. Even though it's cold, I wouldn't want to find it weeks later....

It was very cold, hovering around freezing. With the windy weather we've had, there were not many leaves left on the trees. I had to re-secure the cover for the Sunsetter awning on the front of the house, and Diane moved leaf piles around. Maybe they'll blow away like they did last year. I didn't have many to rake and burn.

Sunday we walked around a bit, and I cleaned the house again for the winter season. And we saw two eagles circling around, hunting, right out in front of the JC!! Very cool! We really enjoyed being there.

Tomorrow is a workday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment