Saturday, November 10, 2012

Saturday 11.10.2012

Busy day.

As I was going out for groceries, the lawn maintenance people (the ones (I pay for) stopped by to see what might have needed to be done. The two guys picked up the debris in the front yard from the wind the other day. We talked about other projects--leaves, and snow removal. I was happy to have been here when they were.

Went out for groceries after breakfast, after picking up and finishing the last of a couple of the projects I was doing yesterday. The store was really busy; I was surprised.

When I got back, my friend asked if she could come over earlier than we had talked about--sure!!  I showed her the house, and I finished getting ready while she tinkered on the piano a bit.  That was fun to listen to!

We went to the Champion Banquet for the Springport Speedway--my co-worker/friend's S.O. is an owner/driver and she asked if we would like to celebrate his season with them. He won Track Champion this year. We had a lot of fun.

Hoping to get outside tomorrow. Sure was nice this evening. Snow is right around the calendar....

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment