Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tuesday October 2, 2012

Here it is, going into the 4th quarter of the year. Seems it was only "just after Christmas".  Now it's "going into the Holidays"....

Worked today, and my afternoon blew up. I was so busy somewhere after 2 o'clock, non-stop mad-dash type busy, until almost 6 o'clock. When I sat down to chart, and got up again about 20 minutes later, my feet were sore and stiff, and I walked down the hall like an old lady until they loosened back up a bit. Needless to say, I'm tired.

So I come home and got the load of laundry started, and had a phone call regarding our Elder.  Don Ireland, your wit and crazy grin will be missed.

Tomorrow I'll gather my things to go to the lake for a couple of days. Got a few things to finish up there before winter comes.

I'll go fold clothes and get to bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment