Saturday, October 13, 2012

Saturday 10.13.2012

Another Awesome Day!!

Disappointed that I didn't sleep better than I did, and that it was rainy and cold this morning. I had thought I might go out for a run, but....I chose not to.

So I had a leisurely breakfast, and a shower. Got laundry together and ended up doing 3 of the 4 loads. I went out to do errands, and when I got back I made a most marvelous taco-style salad. Sometimes I amaze myself!!

I spent some time in the basement--closed the registers in the furnace runs (there were two that were open into the basement. Not sure why...), shop vac'd the few dead bugs and went through a couple of boxes. After the laundry loads were done I realized that I was getting tired.

So, I'm finishing my night and going to bed.

Tomorrow, I'm waiting to hear if Frank is wanting to take me back up north so I can pick up my car. I love my van, but the low miles per gallon is atrocious.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment