Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday 10.29.2012

Wow, what a cold day today.  Windy and overcast and 38 degrees at 11am. Geesh--add a wind chill onto that. I was thinking about wanting a hat as I was walking through the parking lot, and I saw that other people--females--were wearing hats. I was happy to have my gloves on....

I had a good day, even though I had to get up even earlier than a regular workday for the Best Fed kick off that we had for the staff. After the morning session was done, I  took care of some hospital business then came home for lunch. I got really sleepy and took a nap; when I woke I went out for groceries, came home, and fixed supper.

The next session was from 5 till 7pm; we'll do this all again on Thursday.

Since I got my errands done today, I have a much needed day at home tomorrow. I've got to get the "shrink wrap" plastic on the windows--it's amazing how much air gets in.

And I get to rest a bit.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment