Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday 10.08.2012

It was a beautiful day today--cold this morning, but beautiful sunshine.

As I was having breakfast, it looked like it was raining. Huh??  And as I looked, I realized that as the sun was rising in the sky, the warmth was coming onto the tree and melting the heavy frost. Wow! That was a lot of frost!!

The birds were flying in and out of the tree, perhaps drinking; the squirrels were on the ground in the water, too. Odd that I hadn't seen something like that before. But, then a little while later, the drops slowed down, and eventually stopped. And so did the creature activity. All this took place over maybe an hour's time. Watching God's world is sure better entertainment (and wonder) than watching television!!!

A safe drive to Flint, thank you God, after a lively meeting.  A very nice memorial funeral, visiting with family and friends, and after, I went over to the Faix residence and visited with them a while longer.  That was really nice, too.

A safe drive home, and I'll be going to bed soon.

Tomorrow is a massage, finally. The axillary wound bed is numb, which I've discovered, is a result of the lymph fluid collecting. Leah will take care of it.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment