Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday 10.12.2012

What a great day!!

Sunshine and safe driving.

I went to the JC to pick up the boat. Since I didn't have another driver, I left the car in the garage and brought the van and boat back downstate, as the weather is predicted to be rainy the next couple of days. I didn't want to bring the boat back in grimy road spray... 

A safe drive, thank you God.

(view from the JC shore, looking across the bay, with the GC and the MC in view. Note the extremely low water level.)

It was low 40's there, mostly blue skies, and a very cool, light breeze.

And when I got back to Jackson, I managed to back the boat into the second garage bingo, just like I knew how to do it!!  It fits just right. That's a major reason I chose this rental....

A quiet night, and tomorrow I'll catch up on household chores. 

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment