Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday 10.05.2012

I went out for a run this morning--a cool 50 degrees (maybe) with a bit of a breeze. Glad I took my gloves with me. Was thinking I might have enjoyed something to keep my ears warm, too.

Shower, then off to breakfast with the neighbors.

Back at the JC, I picked up and got ready to go. First stop, Hale. Paid the propane bill, dropped the trash at the transfer station, and went "Fishing". Picked up a couple of things that I didn't need, but it's cheap entertainment for 2 bucks...

I got my food ready to travel, cleaned the kitchen and bathroom, packed, loaded. Sprayed outside and inside for bugs, and finally left there about 3:45.

A safe drive home, thank you God.

Unloaded and unpacked.

Tomorrow is a workday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment