Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wednesday September 26, 2012

Another beautiful day in South Carolina!

Jenny went by herself this morning to an eye appointment, while I stayed at the house with a sleeping Matilda. She was worn out after keeping her parents awake with her "inconsolability" during the night. And the rest of the day she was happy, feeding and looking around for a while, and sleeping.

I was able to participate in a meeting this afternoon, too, by phone. Ahh, technology.

I fixed supper for us, and Jeremy and Jenny gave Mattie a bath. It sure is fun to see her legs kicking in the water! And at a diaper change before bed, her cord had come off!!  Jeremy said she was growing so fast that she'll be in school next week.... she's 16 days old now. (does he know how true that seems??)

Tomorrow we'll meet Jeremy for lunch somewhere at the airport. And then I come back home.

Maybe during my wait at the airport I can move the pictures from my camera to the computer so I can post a link to an album.

Thank you God for this life.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment