Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thursday September 27, 2012 Home Again

What a day!!

I got up and stripped the bed and put the linens in the washer, and started breakfast. A short while later, I heard Mattie making her baby noises, and Jennie taking care of her. I went up to let Jen know that breakfast was being prepared; I took baby back to the kitchen with me while momma showered and got ready for the day.

After breakfast, Jen picked up a little while I vacuumed the main floor, then remade the bed. When we were finished, we played "dress-up" with Matilda, putting on some of her cutesy clothes and taking pictures. Then we went to have lunch with Jeremy before dropping me at the airport.

A good flight home, thank you God, and Polly and Jim were there to pick me up. We stopped for a bite to eat and, of course, I showed them the pictures. Thanks for sharing my joy!

Back home, I unpacked and got turned around for work tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment