Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thursday September 20, 2012

Interesting day today...

I was up, dressed for work, and getting ready to "do" my hair, when....the phone rings.  On Call.  *sigh*  Ok...  back to bed.

And I slept intermittently the rest of the morning, finally getting up about 8:45.

It was a little cool outdoors, so I waited a bit before going out for a run, watching the birds and the squirrels in the yard.

Breakfast, shower, went out to do my banking (since I could).

Did laundry and got my clothes almost ready to travel again Saturday. (Looking for a ride to Flint on Saturday, and a ride from Detroit on Thursday. Might have a ride for Saturday, but haven't figured out Thursday yet...)

I moved some stuff around in the basement, straightened the back room, put in a storm window. Trying to get settled in for winter...

Tomorrow is a workday.

Thank God for this beautiful day.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment