Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday 09.30.2012

What a day!!

Beautiful--started out with a run later in the morning, to let it warm up a bit outdoors.  As it was, the wind was a little cool, but the sun was mahvelous!

I was breakfasting when I heard a knock on the back door.  Frank!!

Cool--he came over to help me with the pruning that I couldn't reach. We worked outdoors for an hour and a half or so before he had to leave. We did cut a lot more out, and I certainly have a respectable pile of yard debris. I continued working after he left; I initially thought that I could burn the stuff, but the pile is way too big for that. Then I thought that it would fill up the bed of a pickup truck. After I got inside and was fixing dinner, I looked out the window. Whoa!! That pile might fill up a truck bed--twice!! 

I've still got a bit more to cut back/down around the east side of the house. I think I'll call the property manager and ask her to come haul it away--after all, I did the work. Sounds like a reasonable proposal to me...

I enjoyed my supper, and a shower, and now a quiet evening.

Tomorrow is a workday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment