Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday 09.02.2012

What a wonderful day!

Mostly overcast, but warm and kind of humid.

I went out for bike ride after breakfast. I finally saw the peacocks that some folks have in their yard. What interesting looking birds!

This afternoon I went out to an Open House for a property on a channel. Lots to think about, but unless the homeowners want to do something ridiculously low-cost, it's not the place or time for me to move again.

A quiet evening--I sat outdoors and read as the sun was going down. The movement I caught out of the corner of my eye? Chipmunk. And 3 juvenile little 'munks. Yes, they were very cute to watch as they skittered around. And since this place is a rental, maybe they can stay the winter in their den. But I do have the bucket here....

Tomorrow I need to do laundry and get ready for the week. Maybe I'll do some kind of exercise, too.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment