Saturday, September 29, 2012

Saturday 09.29.2012

Wow, the end of September.

I watched the leaves shed from a tree in my backyard this morning while having breakfast. They were coming down like snow....   and that won't be long away, either....

But it was sunny and warm today. I sat outside and read for a bit, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I also used my new long-handled "bypass pruners", cutting away a good bit of the growth along the property line. Frank showed up just in time to help carry it all to the backyard, where it made a good-sized pile. It will make a good-sized fire after it dries out, too.

We visited a bit, and I showed him the pictures of Matilda. He giggled and ooo'd and ah'd. It was fun to watch him.

A quiet night.

Tomorrow I hope to exercise and do a little more outdoor trimming to get the yard ready for winter.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment