Saturday, September 1, 2012

Saturday 09.01.2012

What a great day today!!

After an interesting night--I woke about 3AM feeling hot. Not unusual, but....I wasn't feeling well. I thought if I laid there it would go away like usual. Nope. I didn't feel good. My heart was racing and I was hot and sweaty...What?!? I didn't feel good. Maybe my blood sugar was low. Hm. I wasn't really hungry during the day, and only had small snacks. Not a lot to eat, really.

So, I got up, had a glass of milk, and decided that I really didn't feel good, and that it was probably blood sugar, and decided I'd fix breakfast. So I did, and I ate, and about a half hour/45 minutes later, I was feeling much better, although I had a naggy headache.

Back to bed I went.

I woke a couple more times in the morning, and when I saw that it was 9:15, it was time to get up.

Still had a naggy headache, but went out for a run anyway.

I rummaged in the freezer for "what to eat", was able to put together a nice lunch, and ate. Shower, then out to Meijer for some fresh veggies and fruits. Tylenol and motrin helped the naggy headache, which I think was a (relatively) mild migraine like I get.

I was going to go to the Springport Speedway for the end-of-season race, but it was cancelled due to the weather threat. Since my friend's man was leading in points for the season, he was declared the Champion--and since the track was closed, we celebrated at their place. A nice way to spend a summer evening.

My head is just a little sore yet from the headache, and I'm hoping to be all better tomorrow.

Laundry is on the agenda.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment