Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday 09.17.2012

I was surprised at how tired I was, and how much awake time I had in the wee hours. Until 3:30, I think. I slept better in the later morning.

After getting up and checking the weather, I waited a bit for the sun to warm the world before going out for a run. I enjoyed listening to and watching the birds and squirrels.

As I started out, a few driveways down, a car pulled out of the driveway. And stopped. And he put the passenger window down. An older guy, "Ernie Kowalchuk," he said as he reached to shake my hand. And spelled his last name. We exchanged pleasantries; I'm happy to have met him.

Breakfast, shower, made a grocery list, and went out to the store.

I did a load of laundry, fixed food and ate, and had a quiet evening.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment