Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday 09.10.2012

Had a busy day today.

Frank stopped over this morning in his new car!!!! Well, new to him. A 2003 Mustang Roush Stage 2. Oh, yeah, quite the car. Sounds like my boat.....and you know that makes me smile.

After we got back to the house, I had to get my things and meet with my peeps at the hospital. We all arrived and began our journey to St. Louis. We had a good trip, arriving safely, thank you God. We've had a busy night settling in and getting ready for tomorrow's Learning Session.

And, all day, Jeremy has kept me updated about Jenny's labor progress. Finally, I got a phone call saying Matilda Skye was born at 10:13pm by cesarean section. 8 pounds even, 20 inches long, and a full head of hair. Both Jenny and Matilda are doing well. Thank you God, again, for this gift of life.

Congrats to my firstborn, birthing his firstborn. Kind of overwhelming....

Tomorrow will be a busy day, full of information and new ideas, to be sure.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment