Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday 09.14.2012 Doctor Day

Yesterday I was soooo tired and fatigued. I had slept hard, and didn't wake very often, and felt pretty good in the morning. I was able to go for a run, and in the afternoon went out for groceries. After supper I got really sleepy, and ended up snoozing out in the living room. A couple hours later I took myself to bed.

And I slept pretty good last night, too.

Went to a meeting to plan an educational event for the staff, stopped at home, then went to Lansing for my 6 month appointment with Doctor Williams.

All was good there. My weight was 130.4 pounds, down another 8 since February. I'm good with that. All of my labs were good, and we talked about the hot flashes (yes, I still have them), and my improved cognition and comprehension (thinking and reading/understanding abilities). I do feel that the chemo-fog has lifted somewhat. I'm 4 years out of treatment; I'm still not as "sharp" as I used to be B.C. (before chemo, or before cancer), but I'm a lot better than I have been. Just in the last several months. THANK YOU GOD!!!

So, in January/February of the new year, I'll be having a bone density (every 2 years) and a MRI breast (annual). He didn't say anything about changing visits to once a year, nor did he mention stopping the letrozole (Femara). *sigh* But I'm alive and cancer free today, so I'll continue doing what I'm doing.....

A quiet evening, and now I'm off to bed.

Tomorrow is a workday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment