Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday 09.07.2012

I was tired last night, and I got to bed near 10, which is pretty early for me. And I slept for a bit, waking at intervals like I do, with hot flashes. They usually last about 10-15 minutes, I cool off, and I do my best to quiet myself and hopefully go back to sleep.

Not this morning.

3:33 this morning, hot flash. Approximately 10 minutes later, I'm cooling off, and turn to get comfortable.

Just as I was settling in, another hot flash.

Huh?

Another 10 minutes or so, I settle in, breathe, and ..... wait a minute. Another one???

Deep breathe, try to quiet my inner body. I finally cool back off, dare to "adjust"--move slightly to a better position, gently pull the covers back up, ahhh, maybe I'll go back to sleep now. I've got almost an hour before the radio comes on....

You've got to be kidding me.

Another one.

I don't look at the clock, but I've got the radio on with the sleep timer thing, that goes off after 20 minutes. I turned it on 3 times during this early morning episode of serial episodes.

I was just dozing off when---the radio came on. Time to get up....

Ugh.

I got ready and went to work.

We had a good day with a great group. I was able to leave a little early, and that was nice.

I'm tired tonight, and going to bed EARLY again. Please, God, let me get some restful sleep.

Tomorrow is a chore day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment