Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thursday 08.23.2012

I had a pretty good day today. A little different than an ordinary day.

Just as I woke and rolled over this morning, the phone rang. Extremely busy--could you come help in labor and delivery??? They must really need help--knowing that I prefer to work elsewhere... We had a little discussion, and she told me to call back in an hour and a half or so. Ok.

So, I went out for a run, cooled off and had breakfast, and called back. Someone else had come in, but the unit was busy enough for me to come in, too. Of course I'll work. I'm trying to be a team player....

And yes, it was busy. I was able to help, and the staff seemed to appreciate it. I let them know I was leaving, and went to my meeting.

That turned out to be pretty good.

I stopped for a few groceries on the way home, made food and ate. And had a quiet evening.

Catching up tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment