Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday 08.11.2012

A laid-back, gloomy, drizzly day.

I wanted to go out and exercise, but every time I went out to check the weather it was still drizzly. I guess I'm a fair weather runner.

So I stayed indoors most of the day.

I got the paper project mostly completed. And I even emptied a box!! That in itself was a big accomplishment.

There were sale items that I wanted, and the sale ends today, so I went to Meijer for that. And I found weather stripping and the heat-shrink window film stuff on clearance--surprised that I "saved" over $37 on the stuff!!! Let's hope it makes a difference in keeping this place warm....

A quiet evening.

Tomorrow is projected to be sunny and warm, and I'm projecting that I'll be outdoors for a while. *smile*

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment