Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday 08.27.2012

Didn't sleep like I thought I might, and got up about 8:30 feeling sluggish. I drank some water and wandered around, considered going out for a run. I looked out the window--rain. Nope.

So I read a little, did computer stuff off and on throughout the day.

Mid-afternoon I went out for a few groceries, and since the rain had stopped and the sun was out, had a top-down ride home.

I had been feeling kind of punky, but after I had supper I was feeling better. Still kind of tired, but not as fatigued feeling.

I sat outdoors and read as the sun was going down, and the birds were hopping around in the trees. I got buzzed by the hummingbirds flying around my head. Strange!! They were poking their beaks into the geranium buds. Fun to watch.

Tomorrow I have an appointment in Lansing, then a haircut in the afternoon.

Hope to rest better tonight.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment