Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday 08.10.2012

I woke just before the radio came on--and I felt really sleepy. Knowing the census had been borderline, and the number of us that were scheduled, I called. Yup, On Call. Whew. I "readjusted" and went back to sleep, waking about 7, and again about 8:30. Time to get up.

I felt much better.

Even though it was a gloomy day. Rain, drizzle, mist, fog. I enjoyed the morning listening to the birds and catching up on some computer stuff.

Breakfast, shower. I was feeling pretty good!

I got things together to do errands and went out in the drizzle. At the hospital, I met with a couple of the girls on the Core Team of the project, which was quite productive.

Back at home, I made a couple business calls, fixed food and ate, and did some shifting and settling of things.

All in all, I had a good day. Thank you God.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment