Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday 08.03.2012

Got up and went for a run while it was still below 80 degrees outdoors. Amazing--in just a few months it will be almost frozen again...

Shower, breakfast. Frank came over for a visit, and it was good to see him. The cable guy came over, too, to upgrade the internet and add "basic" cable. I've never had cable. There's more channels than I'll ever watch. In fact, I probably won't watch it much at all. I was offered a promo for the cable television and internet for less than I was paying for internet alone, so I got it. We'll see...

I had a bite to eat and went out for errands. Hot--outdoor thermometer showed 100, car showed 96. Hot.

Back inside, I did some kitchen chores and putzed around and talked on the phone.

Tomorrow is a workday.

My arm is feeling full, and I see Leah in a week or so.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment