Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wednesday 07.25.2012 The 57th Anniversary of the Day of my Birth!

And what a great day it was, both then and now!

Here's what I remember of the stories of my birth: as she was leaving for the hospital, one of my brothers said, "Hope you get your girl, Mom." She had had three boys in a row, stairsteps apart. 6 years later, she got me. Whoa. (And another boy 4 years after me.)

And that she hemorrhaged. And needed a blood transfusion. And that she didn't know she had a girl for 3 days. (?-really?)

Yup. I'm spoiled.

I am truly loved by each of my brothers, and I love each one of them just as much.

And my sisters-in-law, and my friends.

My blessings are many.

Oh--and the Blueberry Rhubarb Crisp? Absolutely Yummy!!

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment