Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wednesday 07.11.2012 Ahhh.....

At the Lake!!!

This morning Diane and I went to Lansing for her procedure.  I didn't know where we were going until we were almost there. She shows me the brochure and the Pain Center is in the Mid Michigan Physicians building--where I had my cancer treatment. It was kind of strange to be going there, but it was good to be there for an appointment NOT related to cancer.

Diane did well; she was sore, and sleepy from the medicines. When we got back to Flushing, she had a bite to eat and went to bed.

I spent the next few hours with A. Lois, who had showered and rolled her hair, but not eaten yet. I fixed some food for us, and I was happy to see that she ate it. along with a glass of milk, a glass of water, and all her meds. I cleaned up the kitchen and wiped off the counters and cupboards and table. Her neighbor, L, came over, saying she was fixing some sandwiches and would be bringing them over.

So, knowing that the Faix girls were going to be looked in on, I got ready to leave. Diane was still sleeping soundly. I left her a note, A. Lois had gotten herself situated out on her "porch", and I headed north.

An uneventful drive, thank you God, and all was wonderfully well at the JC.

Sunshine with a few fluffy clouds, and a pretty good wind. Maybe low 80's??

I got unloaded and unpacked and and fixed food and ate.

The wind quieted and the lake is a mirror tonight, with the frogs making noises and whatever that is that makes big splashes out there.  The heron fishing?? Big fish jumping??  I don't know, but it startles me.

Tomorrow I hope to exercise, and I need to get a few groceries, and I have a conference call/meeting to participate in.

So peaceful here.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment