Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wednesday 07.04.2012

Another good day at the J.O.B.! Great people, and 8 HOURS for being a holiday.

Shift change occurred during a quiet time with the patients, and we each got to visit with another, both days and nights working the afternoon leg. People I don't see too often.

I got home and putzed around the kitchen, finding something to nibble on. And, I finally got a printer to work with the Vista laptop.  Mm, Hmm. I think I'm all that. I've tried it a few different times, but got it this time. Go Me!

I did some yoga, a little email, and moved some more things around, trying to organize this stuff. It's nice to have it all with me.

Tomorrow is phone calls again, and getting ready to go on vacation. Oh, yeah. Looking forward to being in the  Bug Free Zone, hoping it isn't blowing rain for a week while I'm there.

Feeling pretty good, though a little stiff. I did some yoga to help, and it did some. I'm off to bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment