Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tuesday 07.24.2012

Another Awesome Day!!!

Sunshine, blue skies, steady breeze, lower humidity, low 80's.

I was just getting dressed (yes, it was 11 am) when I heard a voice--KS was at the back door. Hi!

We visited a bit, then I went out to finish staining the back deck. Took most of the afternoon, but I got it done. And, Boy, does it look nice.

Tom showed up after a bit, too, and we went into town to fill a gas can, and to go "Fishing" at the Fish store.

I found a couple treasures (don't really need, but 25 cent indulgences) just to have fun with.

I finished the deck when we got back, and they went on their way. It was a nice afternoon.

I fixed my supper and ate (Yummy Nachos), cleaned the kitchen, did my work for the meeting tomorrow at 2pm.

I hope to exercise in the morning if the rain holds off.

And I'm going to make my birthday treat--blueberry/rhubarb crisp. Mmmm.....

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment