Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tuesday 07.03.2012

Another great day....but gee, it's hot outside.....

High 90's here in lower mid-Michigan. And humid.

I went for a run this morning--it was already 78 degrees. And 84 when I got back in. But I was ok, cooling off in the air conditioning and a tepid shower.

I had a couple appointments this afternoon, one in Jackson, the other in Mason. An uneventful drive, thank you God.

When I got back I had a bite to eat, and caught up on the majority of the monthly paperwork stuff. I still can't believe it takes so much time. Maybe it's just because they are new accounts; I've set up some to be electronic, and that should help.

I'm scheduled to work tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. God Bless America. And thanks to all who have contributed to our freedom.

Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment