Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thursday 07.19.2012

What a great day today...

Even though the temperature didn't make it to the 70's (so it felt) and was drizzly/light rain off and on throughout the day, and it was the first time in a couple weeks that I've had on long pants.  And I was actually a bit cool most of the day.  Ahh, Michigan...

After breakfasting this morning, I was finishing vacuuming and putting things away and getting turned around for my guests, T&KS.  They arrived about noon, when I wasn't quite done. That's ok, we're on Lake Time around here.

They unloaded and had lunch, and Tom went to the GC to mow and open the cottage for AS et al. And after they had arrived and gotten unloaded, KS and I were summoned to go down there.

So we did.

And had a very nice visit.

The kids were in the lake before long, having a great time.

We three left to go back to the JC, where we had a quiet rest of the day; dinner, visiting, and staying warm in the BFZ.

Hoping for better weather tomorrow. It was good for me to have a "down" day, but I've got stuff to do....

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment