Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday 07.01.2012

Another great day...

I ended up being in the basement placing my "stuff" on the shelving units, thinking frequently that I would "just put this away". By the time I went upstairs for bed it was just after 2 AM.  What!?!  That surprised me...

But I slept pretty good, waking about 6, then again just after 7. I dozed a little more before getting up.  Breakfast and a little time to get organized, I went to Holt for the last few items out of the storage unit.

And when I left there, the unit was empty and I took the lock with me.  Another "end of chapter".

I took the last shelving unit down to the basement and went back into Jackson and returned the trailer.  Now, I'm not the best trailer backer-upper; but when the guy told me to "just swing it into this spot here", I did just that. One time. First try. Ha--I think the other guy in the office had bet against me, by the way their conversation went.

On the way home I took the van through a car wash to get all the dead bugs and dirt off. And at home, I put rain-x on the windows, WD-40'd all the hinges, spiffing it up a bit.

I was hungry again, so I fixed food and ate, and then I was tired.

So I laid down on my sofa and took about an hour nap. I don't usually sleep that long.

When I got up, I cleaned the kitchen, had a couple phone calls, and sat outdoors doing some reading for the J.O.B.

Tomorrow is a workday.

I've noticed the last week or so that the wound bed under my arm is numb, and becoming more bothersome. I have an appointment with Leah in a week or so. Looking forward to it...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment