Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday 07.23.2012

Zowie, it was a hot one today! And windy--which helped "blow the stink off".

I woke about 0230, remembering that I hadn't moved the trash into the garage. And that the raccoon that poos up by the front deck will probably get into it. *sigh* I got up...

I turned on the back light--there it is, the giant b**t**d. It hadn't made too much of a mess yet, thankfully. I was surprised that when I turned the light off, then on again, it turned around and started waddling quickly around to the front of the garage. I slipped on my shoes, got a new trash bag, and picked up the debris, moving the bags into the garage. I'm glad I got up when I did...

Back to bed, I finally got up about 8:30. I didn't sleep well most of the night.

After a quiet morning, and trying to get my self going, I went to Hale, taking the trash to the transfer station, stopping at the stores for produce and sale items. The car thermometer showed 94 degrees.

I had a couple phone calls, fixed food and ate, looked at the weather forecast. Hm. Possible thunderstorms, but I've got to get that back deck finished. I decided to take my chances, and started that part of the project. The sun was going down and it was still breezy, so it wasn't too bad. I ended up working for a couple hours, making good progress.

Tomorrow I need to work on the computer for a bit; I'll do that with the a/c on.

Hoping to sleep tonight.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment