Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday 07.02.2012

Woo Hoo!!  What a great day!!

We had a good day at the J.O.B., with enough help to handle the busy-ness.  And as the weekend's population explosion left to go out into the world, we were able to staff down and have a very nice rest of the day.  Whew!!

At home, I got work things turned around, trying to get the new month's stuff organized. I'm still amazed and surprised at how much time it takes to manage the "business" of life.  Not having done it for the last 6 years, and the advance of technology during that time span, I'm finding it a small challenge. And that surprises me. Passwords, security codes, and websites. And keeping track of which accounts are electronic and those that are not....

I was able to finish reading one of the packets of information for the work project; I also was given another one today. So, one down, three more to go.

Tomorrow is an afternoon of appointments, and I hope to exercise in the morning.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment