Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday 07.06.2012

I woke this morning, contemplated the music and tried to figure out what time it was and how long it had been on, and the phone rang. 

Yippee!!!  It's my turn to be on call!   I laid there and tried to go back to sleep, but I'm biologically programmed to empty the bladder when I wake. 

I returned to bed and was pleased to see that it was 0740. I needed that couple hours. And I wasn't ready to get up yet...

Finally about 8:30 I got up and enjoyed the sun coming up through the trees in my yard.  It's really hot, though.  My outdoor thermometer showed 110 early this afternoon. Yikes!

Breakfast and another round of phone calls, I went out to fax the documents I had received. This unraveling is a time-absorbing process.

And on the way home I stopped in to Meijer for a couple items for supper, and then Menard's for more shelf supplies. As I was waiting to get dinner ready, I put the new shelves up in the kitchen. Go Me!

Supper and some reading for work. Trying to get a feel for the types of projects we're going to be doing...

I set the chipmunk bucket out tonight. Not sure if anything will be going in, but we'll find out...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment