Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday 06.20.2012

Another great day!!

Slept pretty good in my own bed, with my own pillow, waking to my own alarm clock.....wait...what?  Yup, time to get up....

We had a good work day with the best co-workers.  I was able to attend a meeting that wasn't on my calendar. Don't remember if I knew about it, but it wasn't on my planner. But thanks to LH, I was able to go.  Yippee!  Thanks, LH!

And instead of one of us going home, I ended up helping out in miscellany ways until time to clock out.

Tomorrow is a dental cleaning, and I'm not sure what else yet. Lots of things to do, though.

I'm kinda tired tonight, and my right ear is "full" feeling and a little sore. (My ears don't fly well--even with motrin, tylenol, sudafed, a nasal inhaler, and the "EarPlanes" ear plugs to help equalize the pressure.) The eustachian tube feels swollen.  I'm thinking it will probably be better after another 24-48 hours.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment