Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday 06.26.2012

We had a good day today, with sunshine blue skies, mid 80's.  A laid back morning; I fixed us a good breakfast of taters and onions and eggs. Cleaned up the kitchen and the phone calls started. This transition stuff can get complicated and time consuming.

We went into Hale to go "Fish-ing", spending a whopping $4 on 2 bags of stuff. The best fun he's had in a while, Ron said.

It was nice to have him here helping.  I got the van out of the garage, and he washed the van while I swept the garage. We burned leaves and finished a little yard work. I fixed our supper, and we enjoyed the Bug Free Zone (BFZ) in the evening while looking at family photos. What fun, reminiscing and sharing our memories.

Tomorrow is predicted to be 90 degrees. The plan so far is to get our closing chores mostly done, and after my late afternoon webinar, finish packing and loading the van. We plan to stop for dinner and get on back down state.

The loons are amazing; with the lake mirror quiet we can hear their voices echoing for what seems like miles. So cool.

I thank God for sharing His world with me.

And I thank you for reading.  Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment