Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tuesday 06.06.2012

Wow--I realized earlier today that I didn't write last night. 

After Monday's appointment with Leah, who did wonderful work for my body (thank you, Leah), I showered and ate and went on over to Flint. Well, Clio, actually.

AEM was doing very well with her recuperation/rehab after a fall several weeks ago. And she called me today to say that she was going home Wednesday morning.  Yippee!!

After visiting with her and some other family members, I went on over to Flushing to visit AL and Di. We had a great afternoon. On the way back home, I stopped at the storage unit, since I was passing through, and loaded my car. I got the car unloaded, I washed up, and went to bed.

Today I got up and went for a run. Breakfast, shower, and time to go for a meeting. That lasted most of the afternoon. I did a couple errands afterwards, had a bite back at the house, and went back to Holt for my last official Board meeting for the condo association.  My term expired, as well as another persons,and there were a couple volunteers for the open positions. I had fun, calling myself President...

Back to the storage unit for another car full, unloaded into the basement. I'm going to need to bring down some shelving pretty soon.

Tonight I'm a bit tired.

Tomorrow is a workday. I'll have to sleep fast.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment