Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thursday 06.21.2012

The first day of summer!  Ahhh.....

It was hot for most of the day, too.  I went for a run this morning before 9, and that sun was starting to get really hot. Breakfast, shower, and over to the dentist for a cleaning.

And, bummer, they found another cavity. It amazes me how we can take care of our teeth the same way, pretty consistently, and have decay crop up every few years or so.

I also had an appointment with the benefits person to get that piece updated. Moving right along....

Stopping at Meijer for a few groceries, I was surprised when I came out that it was raining. I was even more surprised that, just a mile down the road, it wasn't. I fixed my supper and sat outdoors for a while, listening to the birds and watching the clouds roll by. It finally did rain a little, enough to chase me inside for a bit, but has dried up this evening.

Tomorrow is paperwork and getting ready for the work weekend. And Sunday night I'd like to leave for the lake for a few days. Kind of depends on how busy we are, and how tired I might be.

My ear is still swollen feeling; the motrin made a nice difference. And it's time for another.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment