Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thursday 06.14.2012 Flag Day

Thanks to all who have helped this country maintain the flag.

This day is a day that changes my statistics.

It is with heavy heart that I write, that Daniel and I are now divorced.

The judge said it was so, and the data is now entered into history.

I'm doing ok; sad, disappointed.

Tomorrow is a workday.

And I'm leaving after work to go to visit Jeremy and Jenny for a few days.

As I've said before, hug 'em while you got 'em.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear of the divorce. Been there as well so can sympathize. Sending a big hug.

    Wishing you a safe enjoyable trip. A change of scenery is always good.

    I really enjoy reading your blog. I found it while looking for similar blogs for a friend in need and became hooked.

    Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete