Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sunday--Monday 06.27.2012, 06.28.2012

Sunday was a beautiful day--sunny and hot. I was packed and ready to leave the JC before the Webinar started at 4 pm.  Ron walked down Memory Lane and visited with J&P at the GC while I was working.

When he came back, and I was done, we loaded the van, stopped at the JC (so I could give my hugs) and headed downstate.

Got him to Aunt EM's, I went on my way. I finally got home after midnight, and both unloaded and unpacked and ready for bed by 0130.

Monday 0450 came way to soon. I got up and ready for work.

We had a good day, staffing down as the census decreased.

A shower and a phone call, and I'm ready for bed. 

My ear has just a little discomfort left in it; I'm thinking another couple days yet before it's all better.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment