Monday, June 25, 2012

Sunday--Monday 06.24.2012

Worked Sunday, finally able to leave early about 5pm. Which was good, because I was able to do a couple of household chores/maintenance items before leaving to go to the lake.

I got to Flint, stopping at Aunt EM's. happily surprised to see W and F.  Cousin Ron took me to the basement to show me the necessary remodel job, which is coming along quite well. A brief visit, we loaded Ron's things into my car, and off we went.

An uneventful trip north. All was well at the JC. Cool, a bit of a breeze, and 57 degrees. We unloaded and settled in for the night.

Monday was bright blue skies with white clouds. I went out for a run after it warmed up for a bit.

I fixed a wonderful breakfast for us, and we each had telephone appointments to do.

In the afternoon we put the screen room up, which was very slick.

We put dinner together and ate, more telephone stuff, then enjoyed the bug-free zone the rest of the evening.

Tomorrow I'll get the van out and ready to bring home to get finish moving the storage unit. And, basically, just enjoy being here.

My ear is finally feeling better. Still a little full, but better.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment