Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday 06.18.2012

Another great day!!

Sunshine, blue skies, occasional fluffy white clouds, mid 80's. Ahhh.

Jeremy and Jenny both worked today; Jenny works from home, but was in her office working. The dog went back and forth, laying in front of her door, then coming to lay by me. We went outdoors a few times, and I found a shady spot to sit and enjoy the day. Lola, the dog, went and laid in her shady spot, too.

I was able to participate in the webinar for the J.O.B., a 22  month project that will be intense and exciting, bringing lots of good things to us at Allegiance Health. Watch for a national news release on June 20...

Jeremy got home, and Jenny works until 5 pm. After, we went out and ran errands, having Mexican food for supper tonight. Yummy.  As good as, and almost better than, my favorite Los Tres Amigos.

Back at the house, we walked the neighborhood, and when we got back, we opened the box with the new car seat. Neither Jeremy nor Jenny knew how it worked. I "inserviced" them, and Jeremy installed the base in the vehicle, and we had good laughs about the buckles and clips and the operations of the whole thing. But I know that the child will be safely restrained, and that they both know how to install and remove the base correctly.

Tomorrow is an early morning obstetrician appointment that Jenny, and Jeremy, have asked if I would like to accompany them to. I am humbled and honored to have been asked. Of course I'm delighted to go.

And I have to leave tomorrow, finally getting in to Detroit about 8:30 pm. Pray for safe flights....

I am truly blessed to be able to share this time with my firstborn and his soon-to-be firstborn.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment