Saturday, June 30, 2012

Friday/Saturday 06/29 and 06/30/2012

What a day Friday!!

I worked, with the greatest co-workers EVER!!!  We had a total of 9 babies on our shift--all HEALTHY--Praise God--and even though some of us were working outside of our comfort zone, we pulled together as a team, and all was well.  Challenging to be so busy, and we got through it.  I am proud to be a part of that group of women. You Rock!!

When I got home, I changed clothes and went back to the store for a few groceries. I didn't want to have to go out Saturday morning...

After a shower I tried getting on the internet, but I'm beginning to think it's "fickle"--sometimes it seems to freeze up or just not want to move to the next screen. I've run virus scans and all seems to be ok; so when I got on the computer last night to blog, it was "frozen", and I just close the lid and went to bed.

And I slept pretty darn good, thank you God.

This morning I went out for a run. Cooled off, breakfast, and showered, started laundry.  A little internet stuff, and I went out to take care of a couple of errands, the last of which was stopping at the UHaul place to inquire about a cargo trailer.

I'm glad I did. 

I ended up picking up a smaller trailer than what I wanted, because the larger one wasn't available at "my location". And I didn't want to drive anywhere to pick it up....

I called Frank, who was available to help. We met at the house, and went to the storage unit in Holt, cramming the trailer and van full of the boxes of my life, tucked in around the metal storage shelving.  We were able to get 3 of the units in, but had most of the "stuff". 

We unloaded, and even though Frank had plans for the afternoon/evening, he stayed to help me.  What a Guy!!  I fixed some supper and ate, and we went back to Holt, picking up the remaining few boxes and 4 more shelving units, leaving the last one there, along with a few items of Daniel's. I'll go back tomorrow to get that stuff, and drop his stuff to the condo, and return the trailer.

I need to shower, finish the laundry, and play in the basement for a bit before going to bed.

Thank you God for the Most Awesome Day.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment