Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wednesday 05/30/2012

I finally slept a little better last night, probably because it was a little cooler.

Today, I went through my clothes, trying them on, to see what I can wear for the few events I have coming up in the near future.  And I'm glad I did.

The clothes I thought would work don't fit (too big) and there are a few others that are still too tight. The challenge is in the slacks--so I switched to trying on skirts and coming up with outfits.  When I finally settled on something that will work, I had a snack before going out to look for more "bottoms".

And I tried on 4 different brands, many different sizes and styles, and ruled each one of them out. *sigh*  I'll have to go out again.

Back at home I got my things together for a conference tomorrow afternoon, fixed supper and ate, and had a quiet evening.

Hope I can sleep again tonight.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment