Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wednesday 05.02.2102

So I went to the dentist this morning for the other 2 repairs that needed done. I was anxious, though not as much as last time. He shot the "stuff" in to numb it....

And much to my very pleasant surprise, I had 100% anesthesia.  I have had lots of work done through the years, and have always had an uncomfortable "sensation" when the nerve of the tooth had been disturbed. Not today. 

For several hours after, though, the left side of my upper lip and left nare did not move. Looked like I had had a stroke. I had some concern about it, but as the day went on, the movement came back. My upper back jaw and gum are now sore and swollen, but that will be better too, eventually.

I went over to Lowe's and exchanged the wrong size blinds for the correct ones.

When I got home, I was hungry, but decided to go out for a run before eating.

Food, shower.

A quiet evening.

Please keep our family in your prayers. Aging has its challenges....

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment