Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday 05.10.2012

The birds were singing and the sky was showing blue in the early morning today.  I got up to wait for my friend, PV, and get my things out of her vehicle with her. When she arrived with fresh hot beverages, we sat and visited until the sun had warmed it a bit outdoors.

We got the things out of the vehicle and placed, and she went on her way.

After breakfast I went out and put away the things we had just unloaded. I pounded a few nails into the garage walls to hang stuff up. Not quite right, but it's a start. I appreciate having garage storage. 

I washed up and went over to Meijer for a few sale items, and enjoyed a top down ride home. That sun was nice. Yess!!

I tried to rest a few minutes before going out to a retirement dinner, which was very good. 

Tired and ready for bed, I

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment