Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday 05.27.2012

Pretty good day today.

Went for a run this morning, while it was still in the 70's. (Seems odd, doesn't it, these wide temperature variations?)  Breakfast, shower, laundry.

Putzing around, I went out to look at some things that were on sale, as well as to get a few groceries.  When I came back, the clothes were dry on the solar dryer, so I took care of the sunshine laundry. The smell reminded me of doing laundry at the lake, with clothesline strung between the trees and all our clothes on it. You could tell the order they were washed, by the way they were grouped together.  The dark sweatshirts and jeans were always last, because they were the most dirty, but should have been first, because they took longer to dry. I guess that's why mom always started filling the washer and tubs early in the day...

I fixed my food and ate, and it was very yummy. After cleaning up the kitchen, I sat in a shady, breezy part of the yard and read for a bit, watching and listening to the birds. There are several nests, at least two of which I've seen. The babies get noisy when an adult bird approaches with food.

Tomorrow is another day.  Not sure what I'm going to do....

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Re: leveling your washer... there should be little "legs" on each corner under the machine. To level the machine, twist/screw them in or out as needed. If they are hard to twist, try WD-40. :) Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete