Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday 05.20.2012

Yesterday was a good day, as was today.

Saturday was a run, food, shower, laundry. Went to Meijer for food and spent way to much time in the garden center, looking at all the flowers and such. I ended up with 2 pots--one of red wave petunias, another of giant, bright white petunias. A couple bags of dirt, a pot of cilantro. Enough for one trip--can't get ahead of what I can take care of....

Saturday night, I was just going to get online and write the blog when the power went out. Ack!!  It's really dark, and I kind of got creeped out. I walked around the house a bit with a flashlight. Of course, the time the power goes out I don't have candles lit; it was late anyway, and I went to bed.

I had a good morning today, breakfast and fresh brew. I did another load of laundry and spent time on the finances.  Nothing like line-dried, sunshine-filled clothes and bedding!!

In the heat of the day this afternoon, I went up to Holt, taking lunch with me. I watched a little cable tv while eating before loading the car. One more trip, I think, and my things will have been removed from the condo. Sad.

After unloading the car, which was mostly stuff to go in the garage, I created a space to sit outdoors and enjoy the evening. And while I was out there, a neighbor came over and joined me for a bit. Enjoyable, indeed.

Tomorrow is a workday. I'm feeling good physically, and emotionally I think I'm doing ok, too. 

Thanks to you for your support, and

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment