Saturday, May 26, 2012

Saturday 05.26.2012

Started out kind of "punky" today--struggling through the changes.  I recognized it, trudged through, made myself do something constructive.

I putzed around outdoors, trimmed an overgrown area. Took a ride to Holt and brought a load home from the storage unit, now that the basement is done.

After I unloaded the car, I realized that the plumber guy had moved the clothes washer, but when he moved it back, the boards we had put under it to level it had not been replaced, so I did that. Took a bit, and it's not quite right, but better than it was.

After all that, I was feeling better.

I fixed food, went outdoors to eat and read and watch it get dark.  I got chased inside when the mosquitoes came out.

Tomorrow I plan to run, and do a load or two of laundry.

Thanks to all who have and/or are serving in the military.  This writer has not forgotten.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment